Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving Weekend

This Thanksgiving weekend I am grateful for my family and the many other wonderful people in my life.

On Thanksgiving day, our table included Keri's cousin Joel, Jed's friend Ben (and now my friend too!), Keri, L, Jed, and E.

Friday I had to work, but the girls joined me. We took the ferry across the Hudson to Lower Manhattan from the train station in Hoboken. It was a gorgeous day. L can never keep her finger out of her nose for pictures.


The weekend was capped with a birthday party and a baptismal service for E. On the almost eve of her eighth birthday, she was baptized at Union Congregational Church in Montclair, surrounded by family and friends.

3 comments:

BB said...

Darling. Looks like a great weekend.

elbow said...

I want to be just like you when I grow up. I love your life.

Anonymous said...

chris and keri-- your girls are so, so beautiful! I can't believe how big L is. She looks just like you, KK!

KK, you were my favorite mother, and the only one whose advice mattered to me. I miss you. I take Nola out without her coat on now so she'll put it on when we're on the sidewalk--because of you. I'm struggling through "Easy to Love, Difficult to Discipline."

I really, truly wish you guys the best. You're lovely and loving, and you set such an example for so many people.

kk (and chris), I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me, now, not in the past tense.

be well,

love ari and nola (and talia and alon)